shes gone...

my sis..shes gone.. huhu.. p mana?
die da stat her first semester as a n IPTA student.. well, my mom kinda missing her so much... die xpnah dok jauh dr umah ni, so when she left, terasa la sgt2.. she rule the house... haha, me lain,i left home since i was 13.. start wif boarding skul, till i left poly.. so mang xlekat umah..

i was a bit curious dat day, wonder whether shes goin 2 cry o not.. memula tgok mcm xder pe2..but once we ready to leave, she started to cry,ngs bese2 r..but still, die ngs gak..hahaha.. n just now, we gave her a call, and she sound so happy,plus she said," umi, angah is happy here".. so my mom was relief to hear dat.. n 4 me, ok lar.. seems she adapting to the environment well..



"me and angah..lain kan"

so, now ni im glad la, shes on the track.. hopefully she'll do great thre.. kinda missing her... ntah ble r dpt jpe..mebi rye nt kot.. coz im bz wif my work.. dis is e few pic b4 i sent her to her hostel last week..





mizz nissa... mizz leefa



we're leavin the house..sob..sob..


0 comments: